HEATING & COOLING PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Kill the Chill & Beat the Heat with our Summer & Winter Maintenance Program
AC PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
The heat in Florida can be brutal; in our area, our AC systems run for more extended periods each year than in other areas. AC preventative maintenance helps prevent problems that can leave you and your family or business in a state of sweaty discomfort and irritability.
Choose Chills on Wheels for Your Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance. We currently offer the best tune-up in town for your Air Conditioner.
When you choose Chills On Wheels Heating & Air Services, we provide regular maintenance for your AC; we can catch nearly 99% of all problems with the unit – before they cause you costly emergency repairs later. A well-maintained ac system can cut your utility bill, and the system will last longer.
CHILLS ON WHEELS VIP SERVICE
To make sure your unit is ready to kill the chill and beat the heat, let our knowledgeable technicians complete a 21-point checklist twice per year that includes:
- Inspecting and adjusting the thermostat
- Ensuring proper airflow in all areas
- Visually assessing for refrigerant or oil leaks
- Cleaning or changing the air filter*
- Adding Freon*, if necessary
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Checking the voltage and amperage to all condenser motors
- Adjusting the fan belt, if necessary
*Please note: Freon and filters are provided for an additional fee
*Please note: Includes two annual maintenance visits: one cooling and one heating
A maintenance plan does not guarantee that a system failure will not occur. However, you will save money on any services we provide throughout the year by 15%! Also, we put you first should we need to come out, with no overtime charges for weekends and holidays.Now that is service!
Become a VIP Member with us today, and rest easy knowing you are in the best hands.
Plan ahead to protect your family’s comfort
The comfort of your home depends on a properly functioning heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. And you’re never prepared for it to break.
A home protection plan from Chills on Wheels offers an easy and affordable way to keep your HVAC system in good working order while minimizing the risk of hefty maintenance and repair bills.
And while your homeowner’s insurance protects you against damage caused by emergency perils, it won’t help you with regular maintenance or repairs due to age or everyday use. That’s why our plans are an economical way to ensure your furnace and air conditioner stay in good condition while shielding you from the high cost of unexpected repairs.
All HVAC systems need periodic maintenance, and they’ll undoubtedly need occasional repairs, too. Will you be prepared to pay the bill?
Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Reduced Utility Bills: We test your air conditioner to ensure it produces the correct quantity of conditioned air. Maximizing efficiency helps minimize power costs.
- Improved Comfort: Many things affect comfort, including airflow restrictions, clogged filters, and dirty coils. Our technicians make sure your system runs at its best performance, which results in better comfort.
- Lower Repair Costs: Worn and compromised components place additional stress on other parts, ultimately leading to a catastrophic failure. Tuned air conditioners stay prepared for the brutal heat and humidity of Florida summers.
- Extended Equipment Life: Properly serviced air conditioners accumulate fewer run-time hours while providing the same BTU capacity. Lower system wear and tear translates into a longer equipment lifecycle with fewer repairs.